Ilokano language ek bhasa hae.
|Spoken in|| Philippines |
|Total speakers||7.7 million, 2.3 million 2nd language = 10 million total; 3rd most spoken native language in the Philippines|
|Writing system||Latin (Ilocano or Filipino variant);|
Historically written in Baybayin
|Official language in||Regional language in the Philippines|
|Regulated by||Commission on the Filipino Language|
|Note: This page contains IPA phonetic symbols in Unicode.|
|Wikipedia, muft encyclopedia ke Ilokano language edition|
- The Online Ilokano Dictionary Project (TOIDP) - A free Ilokano dictionary application for people to utilize so that they may overcome the language barriers existing between the English and Ilokano languages.
- Ethnologue entry for Ilokano
- Bansa.org Ilokano Dictionary
- Ilocano.org A project for building an online Ilokano dictionary. Also features Ilokano songs, and a community forum.
- Ilokano Swadesh vocabulary list
- Ilocano: Ti pagsasao ti amianan - Webpage by linguist Dr. Carl R. Galvez Rubino, author of dictionaries on Iloko and Tagalog.
- Iluko.com popular Ilokano web portal featuring Ilokano songs, Iloko fiction and poetry, Ilokano riddles, and a lively Ilokano forum (Dap-ayan).
- mannurat.com blog of an Ilokano fictionist and poet written in Iloko and featuring original and Iloko fiction and poetry, literary analysis and criticism focused on Ilokano Literature, and literary news about Iloko writing and writers and organization like the GUMIL (Gunglo dagiti Mannurat nga Ilokano).
- samtoy.blogspot.com Yloco Blog maintained by Ilokano writers Raymundo Pascua Addun and Joel Manuel
- Austronesian Basic Vocabulary Database
- dadapilan.com - an Iloko literature portal featuring Iloko works by Ilokano writers and forum for Iloko literary study, criticism and online workshop.
- Vocabularios de la Lengua Ilocana by N.P.S. Agustin, published in 1849.
- Tugot A blog maintained by Ilokano writer Jake Ilac.
- Philippine Census, 2000. Table 11. Household Population by Ethnicity, Sex and Region: 2000