(Vietnamese language se bheja gais)
70-73 million native (includes 3 million overseas) |
80+ million total (date missing)
|Writing system||Vietnamese variant of Latin alphabet|
|Official language in||Vietnam|
|Regulated by||No official regulation|
- Online Vietnamese lessons from Northern Illinois University
- Learn Vietnamese Your Way learn Vietnamese fast through language comparison
- Vietnamese Online Web Application with 40 Interactive Free Lessons
- An introduction to Vietnamese language from Vietnam Online
- Vietnamese Phrasebook at Wiktravel
- Vietnamese Vocabulary List (from the World Loanword Database)
- Swadesh list of Vietnamese basic vocabulary words (from Wiktionary's Swadesh list appendix)
- Nôm look-up from the Vietnamese Nôm Preservation Foundation
- Lexicon of Vietnamese words borrowed from French by Jubinell
- List of Japanese-Vietnamese Kanjis by Jubinell
- Vietnamese Online Keyboard This virtual keyboard permits you to type in Vietnamese with all the accents.
- The Vietnamese keyboard its layout is compared with US, UK, Canada, France, and Germany's keyboards.
- The Free Vietnamese Dictionary Project
- Vietnamese text to speech engine An SAPI5-compliant Vietnamese TTS engine.
- VietReader A free reader program with instant word translation.